What’s The Word? Top Ten Episodes of 2015
By Cheval John
2015 was a challenging and fun journey with my show, What’s The Word?
I had the opportunity to meet some of the employees of BlogTalkRadio at Podcast Movement in Fort Worth, Texas.
They shared about the evolution of their platform and how it will enhance the audio quality of podcasters who are using their service.
The best part was discovering the live streaming platform called Blab.im where anyone can showcase their expertise if they are entrepreneurs, marketers or even sportscasters.
And the fact that they send you audio and video file of the show if it was on the record makes it easy for anyone to launch a podcast.
To me, blab is more interactive and you can engage with your audience while they are watching your live recording of the podcast.
With that being said, I will continue to use BlogTalkRadio because they are making improvements on their platform and I really don’t have to do much editing of the show.
And I am looking forward to what 2016 has instore for my show and also to uplift people who listens to the show for the better.
So I am delighted to share the top ten episodes of What’s The Word? from 2015 (not in order of course):
1. Laura Wilkinson: Olympic Diving Gold Medalist
2. Greg Walker, Author And Entrepreneur
3. Nicole Welch: Host of Real Time, Real Men Only
4. Patty Elizee: Host of The Brand You Economy
5. Kelly Hungerford: Moderator of #BizHeroes
6. Brian Fanzo: Partner and Chief Digital Strategist At BroadSuite
7. Adel de Meyer: Social Media Specialist and Hootsuite Ambassador
8. Gordon Tredgold, Author of “FAST”
9. Christin Kardos: Social Media Strategist At BayLeaf Digital
10. Melodee Meyer: Founder of The Fit Free Project
And here are a few honorable mentions from What’s The Word?
Amy Robles: Host of Think Enriched Podcast
Lara Galloway: Author, Speaker and Coach